CM Diagnostics focuses on EMAT technology and coercimetry (non-destructive method on measurements of the magnetic characteristics of metal – coercive force) based on researches, original developments and over 30-years expertize experience of Ukrainian company Special Scientific Engineering.
CM Diagnostics offers complex solutions from expertize to customized industrial equipment and distributes manual gauges for non-destructive testing such as: Magnetic alalyzer MA-05 for measurement of at least six parameters of hysteresis loop: coercivity, residual induction, magnetic conductivity, loop area and relaxation parameters;
Magnetic structurescope (coercimeter) MC-04-H for evaluation of fatigue and residual life of metal including
● High-pressure vessel, pipeline, spherical tank, storage tank, boiler;
● Steam turbine rotor, impeller, blades, bolts;
● Water power plant, steam power plant, onshore and offshore wind farm;
● Nuclear reactors, pipelines and other facilities;
● Oil and gas industry including coiled tubing;
● Residual stresses and fatigue of the new and repaired welded joints;
● Efficiency of heat treatment in welding and various metal hardening in mechanical engineering and metal-working industry;
● Evaluation of fatigue state of equipment from austenitic stainless steels;
EMAT Thickness Gauge UT-04 EMA (Delta) for thickness measurements through air gap or paint & protective coating up to 3 mm, without couplant, which enables reduction of time and cost that is especially important for measurement in restricted zones such us nonoccupied area of nuclear power plant. The newest model of sensor with a possibility of constant measurement of surfaces over 500 °C is represented.